Bar Manager at The Board Inn
We are looking for a Bar Manager at our Village food led pub in East Yorkshire, close to Hornsea.
Salary between £30,000 – £32,000 per annum.
- Oversee the daily operations of the bar/restaurant, including taking and organising bookings, managing staff and ensuring excellent customer service
- Delivering superior food and beverage service and maximizing customer satisfaction
- Create and maintain a positive and welcoming atmosphere for guests
- Monitor inventory levels and order supplies as needed
- Train and mentor bar staff on proper drink preparation and customer service techniques
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations
- Handle customer complaints or issues in a professional and timely manner
- Collaborate with the kitchen team to coordinate food and beverage offerings
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads)
- Previous experience in a bar management role is required
- Strong knowledge of beverage preparation techniques, including cocktails, beer, and wine
- Familiarity with inventory management systems and point-of-sale software
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of health and safety regulations related to food and beverage service
Please note that this job description is not exhaustive and additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
To apply, in the first instance send a CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org